Exactly as predicted, of course - except by some disingenuous minds:
The homilist at the first "authorized Gay Mass" said, "This is an encounter which cannot be contained or kept within the booths of tradition". You've got that right, Father!
- Dissenting leaflets are handed out with the hymn books, making clear that the 'Soho Masses Pastoral Council' regards this as 'their' Mass;
- Sermon from Fr Shaun Middleton (4th March) endorses the dissenting theologian, ex-priest James Allison;
- Promotion of Gay Pride march;
- Bookstall in the church full of dissenting literature;
- No reference to the groups which help homosexuals live in accordance with Church teaching.