I expect to update this whole list by end of September.
Asterisks mark those Masses that started in the aftermath of Summorum Pontificum.
LUZON (Northern Philippines)
Diocese of Cubao (Metropolitan Manila area)
1. Parish of the Lord of Divine Mercy (PLDM).
Madasalin cor. Maamo St., Sikatuna Village, Quezon City (northern Metro Manila)
Mass on Sundays (Missa Cantata): 1.30 p.m.
*Daily Private Mass from Monday - Saturday (Low Mass): normally at 8:00 a.m.
Fr. Michell Joe Zerrudo offers the Mass on Sundays and most weekdays, Msgr. Moises Andrade and other diocesan clergy on some weekdays
(The TLM in PLDM is the successor of the indult-era Sunday TLM in the Most Holy Redeemer Parish, Diocese of Cubao.)
2. *There is a private TLM (open to the lay faithful) every last Wednesday of the month in a privately-owned grotto near Amoranto Stadium in Quezon City, in the Diocese of Cubao. If one wishes to attend, please contact Carlos Palad at caloyraj AT yahoo DOT com for more details.
Diocese of Paranaque (Metropolitan Manila area)
3. *St. Jerome Emiliani and St. Susanna Parish
Alabang Town Center near Zapote Road
Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City (southern-most part of Metro Manila)
Mass on Sundays (Missa Cantata): 9.30 a.m
Fr. Grato Germanetto, CRS (Somascans)
Note: The Sunday and daily TLM that was inaugurated recently in St. Augustine Parish in Paranaque City, has been stopped.
Diocese of Malolos
4. *National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima
Fatima Ave., Pag-Asa Subdivision 1, Marulas,
Valenzuela City (northern-most part of Metro Manila)
Mass on Sundays (normally a Missa Cantata): 8.00 p.m.
Msgr. Moises Andrade
Archdiocese of Manila (Metropolitan Manila area)
5. Marian Library and Information Center
1170 R. Hidalgo Street
Quiapo, City of Manila
Tel. Nos: 632+704-9712
Low Mass on First Fridays (and occasionally on First Saturdays): in the early afternoon
Msgr. Melencio De Vera
(Call ahead to verify schedule)
NOTE: This chapel is very small and well hidden from public view and is accessible only through a private passage-way. First-time visitors are advised to call the Center to verify the Mass schedule and to ask for directions. This chapel is almost in the shadow of the San Sebastian Church, a towering 19th century Gothic steel church in the heart of old Manila.
This Mass began to be publicized in the aftermath of Summorum Pontificum, but in fact, private Low Masses have been offered here on and off since the 1990's, making the chapel one of the oldest continuously-used TLM locations in the Philippines.
6. *The Sunday TLM that was inaugurated only last July at the Mary Help of Christians Chapel of Saint John Bosco Parish in Makati City (Metro Manila) under the Archdiocese of Manila has moved its location (but still within Makati) and has been indefinitely suspended.
Diocese of San Pablo, Laguna
7. *San Isidro Labrador Parish Church
Binan, Laguna Province (south of Metro Manila)
Private Mass (open to the public) on Saturdays (Low Mass): early afternoon (normally 1:00 or 2:00 PM)
Subject to change without prior notice
Diocese of Sorsogon
8. *Aemilianum College, Inc. (ACI)
Sorsogon City, Sorsogon Province (Bicol Region)
Holy Mass on Sundays (Low Mass, sometimes Missa Cantata): 9:00 AM
Fr. Abraham Arganiosa, CRS (Somascan)
Note: The Sunday TLM in St. Michael Parish in Bacoor in the Diocese of Imus, established under the Ecclesia Dei indult in 2004, has long ceased to be offered. Those who attended it now go to the TLM's in Cubao and Paranaque.
VISAYAS (The islands comprising the central part of the Philippines)
Archdiocese of Jaro
9. Chapel of St. Joseph Regional Seminary (cancelled)
Iloilo City, Iloilo
Missa Cantata on Sundays, First Friday and First Saturday: 4:00 PM
Msgr. Sozonte Cataluna
The indult-era TLM's in the Cathedral of Jaro and in a few other chapels have been cancelled.
[Update: I've just been informed that Msgr. Cataluna has gone on leave and that the Mass in Jaro has thus been suspended for lack of a priest to offer the TLM. Despite the support and encouragement of Archbishop Angel Lagdameo of Jaro, no priest has yet stepped forward to learn the TLM and be Msgr. Cataluna's substitute.
The Jaro community -- once the largest Traditionalist community in the Philippines -- dates back to the 1990's, and had been comprised of people who preferred to remain under the diocese despite the strong presence of the SSPX in Jaro.]
Archdiocese of Cebu
10. *Archdiocesan Shrine of Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno
(Monastery of the Society of the Angel of Peace),
Cansojong, Talisay City
Holy Mass on Sundays: 3:00 PM
11. *Monastery of the Order of Discalced Augustinians
Tabor Hill Talamban 6000, Cebu City
Holy Mass on Sundays (Missa Cantata): 10:30 AM
Rev. Fr. Luigi Kerschbamer, OAD, the OAD community's superior.
Diocese of Tagbilaran
12. Assumption of Our Lady Parish
Dauis, 6339 Bohol
Telephone Number: (038) 502-2008
Private Low Mass everyday (open to the public, but Mass schedule varies)
Fr. Joseph Skelton
Fr. Joseph Skelton had permission to offer the TLM in private even before Summorum Pontificum
13. *Fr. Skelton also offers a monthly TLM in Cortes, Bohol. Details forthcoming.
Diocese of Bacolod
14. Victorias Provincial Hospital
Provincial Hospital Chapel
Sunday Mass (Missa Cantata): 9:00 AM
Diocese of Bacolod (suffragan of Archdiocese of Cebu)
(Other TLM's in the Diocese of Bacolod that were established in the indult years have ceased to be offered)
MINDANAO (Southern Philippines)
Archdiocese of Davao
15. *Divine Word Formation Center - Davao
(Seminary of the SVD Fathers, SVD Southern Province-Philippines)
8000 Davao City P.O. Box 81218
Holy Mass on Sundays: 3:00 P.M.
Fr. Redempto Maniwang SVD