Rorate Caeli

Novus Ordo poll

We wish to know our readers a little better, so, please, if at all possible, pick an option in the poll on the right column.

How often do I go to the Novus Ordo (the mass of Paul VI)? (Do not pick this - the question would not show up otherwise in this poll):
- Novus what??? (that is, I NEVER go to the NO)
- I rarely go to the NO (rarely means rarely - once, twice a year, funerals, etc)
- I go sometimes to the NO (less than half of the Masses I attend)
- I often go the NO (half or more of the Masses I attend)
- I only go to the NO - because I HAVE to (I go to the NO exclusively, I can't help it - if possible, tell us why in the comments below)
- I only go to the NO - because I WANT to (I go to the NO exclusively, period)
- I only go to Eastern Rite liturgies

You may change your vote at any moment before the poll closes. Thank you!
P.S., in response to a priestly reader: Reverend Fathers, you may and should vote in this poll; choose the option that suits how often you celebrate the new Mass of Paul VI.