Rorate Caeli

Sacred Heart

The first Friday of the month dedicated to Our Lady is at hand - and since not a few Catholics are unaware of the traditional devotional exercises dedicated to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, there are many good suggestions at Catholic Tradition

You are welcome to suggest other links, books, or whatever resources have helped you in your devotion to the Sacred Heart.


Adfero said...

Home enthronement to the Sacred Heart is critical:

You can buy a very nice certificate to hang from Angelus Press.

dom. Noah Moerbeek, CPMO said...

I would suggest The Way of Divine Love by TAN Books

Jeanne Holler said...

I would like to recommend :
Jesus, King of Love by:
Fr. Mateo Crawley-Boevey Founder and Apostle of the Enthronement of the Sacred Heart of Jesus . The book is a true treasure and I could not put it down my dear friends ...Fr. Mateo also has recommended to become a NIGHT ADORER in your own home : pick an hour to make reparation for the terrilbe sins committed bewteen the hours of 9PM and 5AM each and every day ...if you read the book he can explain this great devotion : to make your home another BETHANY become a friend of the Sacred Heart ...
I have had my home Enthroned to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary...and they both are displayed where I can see them and every guest that comes to my home sees first and formost that I am dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Now I must confess I hope I have the correct title of the book ...I will check and get back with you all if I don't . God Bless you all and a blessed First Friday to each of you .

douglassbartley said...

For "The Sacred Heart of Jesus . . . Two Sermons by Mgsr. Ronald Knox"
Click my name above.
+A Cruce Salus
Judge Bartley