Rorate Caeli
Catholic adventures in new media

My great gratitude to the incredible contributors of this blog for allowing me to begin Rorate Caeli's first venture into social media as we are now on Twitter. Because of the stellar reputation of their work, and the loyal readership who flocked quickly to the new page (many religious, priests, Catholic media and first-timers on Twitter), we amassed over 100 followers in less than 24 hours and continue to grow.

While I do not deserve to be associated with these fine men, these great Catholic minds, I am grateful beyond words that they are allowing me to do my little part for Our Lady, Our Lord and His One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. Please pray for the social reign of Christ the King in social media. And please link our new Twitter address to your blog and ask your followers to follow Rorate Caeli on Twitter.

@RorateCaeli