Rorate Caeli

Nathan Trapuzzano, requiescat in pace

You may have read about a homicide in Indianapolis, Indiana, in the U.S., where 24-year-old Nathan Trapuzzano, husband and father, was killed during a morning walk.

His wife, Jennifer, said:

"In the last few days people have told me they are going back to church because of Nate's story. He never dreamed that this is how it would end, but knowing people are going back to church and that they have been touched by his story means a lot to me and would mean so much to him.

"He used to invite so many of my friends to come to Latin mass and when I saw pictures of how full the church was for his funeral on Saturday, I thought, he finally did it, he finally got them there." 

Below are photos taken by the Associated Press and Daily Mail (U.K.) of Mr. Trapuzzano's traditional Latin Requiem Mass at Holy Rosary Church and his Angelus Press handmissal.





The Catholic missal Nathan used to read before bed every night. Jennifer said she now wants to come closer to God 'so I can see Nate again'

Click here to donate to a fund for Jennifer and the baby.

May he rest in peace.