Rorate Caeli

Events: Dr Kwasniewski Lecturing in Detroit area on May 10–12, 2019

On the weekend of May 10–12, 2019, I will be giving four lectures in the larger Detroit area: one in Detroit proper at Old St. Mary's Church; two in Jackson at St. Mary Star of the Sea; and one in Windsor at St. Alphonsus. Each lecture will be followed by a Q&A period. Happily, all three events start off with traditional Latin High Masses: a new springtime, indeed! 

Copies of my three books on traditional Catholicism (Resurgent in the Midst of Crisis; Noble Beauty, Transcendent Holiness; and Tradition and Sanity) will be available at each location.

I am looking forward to meeting many new people as well as friends and acquaintances who live in the area! 

Details (dates, locations, and times) may be found in the posters below. Further information about the Jackson conference may be found here.

As a side-note: the lecture at St. Alphonsus in Windsor will be the fruit of my researches on the question of the “laws” of organic liturgical development, which I adumbrated in my Melbourne lecture on Paul VI’s general audiences.