Rorate Caeli

Mexico, always faithful

Una Voce Mexico thanks the Pope - Silao, Guanajuato

Dear friends, thank you so much for this enthusiasm. I feel so joyful for being with you. I have made been on many journeys, but I have never been welcomed with this much enthusiasm. I will take with me, in my heart, my impression of these days. Mexico will always remain in my heart. I can say for years I have prayed daily for Mexico, but, in the future, I will pray even more. I can now uunderstand why Pope John Paul II said, "I feel I am a Mexican Pope!"
Benedict XVI
March 25, 2012

3 comments:

Skeptico said...

"Mexico, Always Faithful"

This is a joke? Heresy and apostasy are rampant throughout Mexico.

Gratias said...

"Viva Benedicto XVI. Gracias por el Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum."

I agree wholeheartedly. He is a great Pope for the Church in these times. His books will keep us holy for generations.

Edgar said...

New Catholic, thanks for posting!!! We hope the Holy Father saw it but at least we are sure many priests and bishops did.