From FSSP Mexico:
The Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP) in Mexico announces the opening of the St. Junipero Serra Spanish Institute for priests and seminarians in June, 2016.
The St. Junipero Serra Institute offers 6 or 8 weeks of Spanish immersion during the summer in beautiful Guadalajara, Mexico. Participants will live and study in the new Casa Cristo Rey of the FSSP and will be immersed, not only in the language, but also in the religious and cultural traditions of Latin America.
- 4 hours of language instruction daily and private tutoring with profesional language professors.
- Presentations in Hispanic culture and history
- Daily Mass in the Extraordinary Form and common recitation of the Divine Office
- Optional training in the rites of the Extraordinary Form
- Participation in the life of the apostolate
- Seminars in Hispanic Ministry
- Optional 9th week mission experience
- Pilgrimages to Our Lady of Guadalupe, Cristero Shrines, and other places of interest
For more information on Casa Cristo Rey and the development of the Traditional Latin Mass in Latin America, please click here.
Learn more by watching the video below: